Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Funny Pro Meat Website

Finding reasonable pro-meat eating sides/arguments are hard to find. However, I did find this funny one. The website is www.ooze.com/pweeta. PWEETA stands for people who enjoying eating tasty animals. Their reasons for eat meating are so pointless. This made me wonder, why are pro-meat eating websites so hard to find?

I think this is because vegetarians and vegans are more serious about their reasons about why they do not eat animals/animals products. It seems like meat eaters usually have arguments about it tasting good. Also, society seems to be acceptable of meat eating. Therefore, meat eaters do not have to try as hard to defend their beliefs.

I look forward to seeing the reasonable websites other people found about pro meat-eating.

2 comments:

David K. Braden-Johnson said...

I think your speculations about the (lack of) pro-meat sites are on target.

Leanne said...

i agree. meat eating is much more accepted in our society so they don't feel the need to defend themselves as vegitarians and vegans do.